Happyscraps Knits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome welcome!

+18
deidre12345
elena ds
SavageRedhead
hippiechild
jkubricht
mayal
agasi
nananne
KKnurse
knittin-nani
mytwobeauties
siina*k
beckyswaff
louloulou
mishamonet
altaze
christinagriffith
Happyscraps
22 posters

Go down

Welcome welcome! Empty Welcome welcome!

Post  Happyscraps Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Welcome to my test knit forum! cheers Please introduce yourself.

Love,
Val
Happyscraps
Happyscraps
Admin

https://happyscrapsknits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome welcome! Empty Re: Welcome welcome!

Post  christinagriffith Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:07 am

I'm Christina. I live in Rochester, NY. I have 3 kids and a husband. I've been knitting for about 3 1/2 years. I really love knitting different things except socks. Mad I'm supposed to be actively searching for a job, but I knit all the time instead. oops. Laughing

christinagriffith

Back to top Go down

Post  Happyscraps Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:12 am

I guess I need to introduce myself as well. Cool

My name is Valerie, and I live in the beautiful state of Utah, in the U.S.A. I have been married for just about 9 years (this month) and have 2 beautiful children. Jack is 5 and Sophie is 2. I am lucky to be a stay-at-home mom, which means that I have a lot of time to knit. I taught myself how to knit about 9 years ago, but didn't really get into it until a year or two ago. Now I'm a bit obsessed, and probably need to join some type of rehab center for knit-a-holics. Laughing

Welcome to all!

Last edited by Happyscraps on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Happyscraps
Happyscraps
Admin

https://happyscrapsknits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  altaze Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm Zofia.
Usually a sewer, but-
I have caught the knitting bug!
Three kids, Alex 9, Tallulah 7 and Zeb 3. They keep me busy.
We live in Melbourne, Australia.
Thanks Valerie, for letting me test for you.
Cannot wait to start on that cute top. Very Happy

altaze

Back to top Go down

Post  mishamonet Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Hello! I'm Misha and I live in Northern California. I have a 5 year old boy, Wyatt, and a 3 year old girl, Lucy. I've been knitting since August 2008.

mishamonet

Back to top Go down

Post  louloulou Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi,

I am Louisa. I have 2 girls, Holly age 3 and Isla 18months. I live in Wanaka, New Zealand. I have been knitting for about 3 years. I am in full swing knitting mode at the moment as we are in the depths of winter here now and I always love to knit when the weather is cold. I also love sewing and will try my hand at most crafts Very Happy

louloulou

Back to top Go down

Post  beckyswaff Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:35 am

Hi!

I'm Becky, a stay at home mom in Michigan (Detroit area). I have two boys, ages 4 and 2, and a girl (!) due in about 4 weeks. I've been knitting for about 7 years. Super excited to be here! Very Happy

beckyswaff

Back to top Go down

Post  siina*k Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Hello everybody!
My name is Siina and I'm stay-at-home mum for three from Finland. I've been knitting since I was a little girl. I'll keep up my english skills by knitting "in english" (only from english patterns) and talking my philiphinian friend.
I'll blog in here but only in finnish, sorry!

siina*k

Back to top Go down

Post  mytwobeauties Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Toni. I'm a stay at home mom to two, a 6 year old boy and soon to be 3 year old girl. I started knitting while pregnant with my daughter in an effort to make my own soakers for her cloth diapers. I quickly branched out to all types of projects, but my favorites are kid knits.

mytwobeauties

Back to top Go down

Post  knittin-nani Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be here! I'm Sarah from Cloquet, MN and I will be knitting the 4T size for my daughter, Chloe who is almost 3yo. I'm a stay at home Mom, and I do very part-time daycare on the side. I've been knitting since 2004 and it has pretty much taken over all of my spare time!
knittin-nani
knittin-nani

Back to top Go down

Welcome welcome! Empty Hello!

Post  KKnurse Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Hi everyone. I am a little computer illiterate sometimes, so I just figured out how to post in this forum. I am knitting the 3T size for my skinny little 6 year-old. I have been knitting for about 7 years now. I am also in nursing school, so I have had to put a lot of the fun stuff on hold. I am super excited about this project! It's so fun to meet people and be knitting with people from all over the world. I am living in good old Texas.

I love you
Kirsten

KKnurse

Back to top Go down

Post  nananne Tue May 08, 2012 2:38 am

Hi
my name is Anne, I'm French. I have 4 kids one boy 11years old and 3 daughters 2, 5 and 8 years old. I've been knitting since I was a little girl, my grand-mother taught me. I knit a lot, my ravelry's name nananne
I'm really glad to join you
nananne
nananne

Back to top Go down

Post  agasi Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:46 am

Thank you very much, Val, for your trust and invitation Smile
I'm really happy to help you with testing your beautiful designs!

And - Hi, ladies!
My name is Aneta, I live in a small suburb of Warsaw, Poland
I'm a mother to three very-fast-growing girls and a knitter addicted to test knitting Smile

agasi

Back to top Go down

Post  mayal Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Thank you Valerie for your invitation!! I'm Marie-Aline, I have 3 childrens (2 daughters and a boy).I live in France, in a small village near Lyon. I'm a stay at home mom too!! I love knit for all my familly!! And I'm addicted to test knit! I love you

mayal

Back to top Go down

Post  jkubricht Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm Jeannie and live in Texas, USA. I'm 30 years old with 3 daughters to knit for. I have to agree with what Aneta said about being addicted to test knitting. I feel like that is all I do because I love it so much! I love KAL's too but hardly have time to finish so I always feel bad when I don't complete. Anyway, I'm a preschool teacher (4-5 year olds) part time and a stay at home mom the other part time. My main hobbies are knitting and exercising. I absolutely MUST do both everyday in order to keep my sanity with these growing girls. Thank you Val for trusting me to test knit for you and I can't wait to see what you got up your sleeves. Smile

jkubricht

Back to top Go down

Post  hippiechild Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:28 pm

hi everyone! I'm Meg and I have 3 very energetic kids whom i love to knit for but have recently started knitting for me and it is so much fun!! I am addicted to yarn and new designs and am always eager to cast on something new Very Happy My son is 3, Alexander, and my twin girls, Chloe and Emily just turned 2 !! I look forward to being part of this forum and starting my first test knit for Valerie Smile

hippiechild

Back to top Go down

Post  SavageRedhead Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:59 am

Thank you for the invite to your forum Val!

I'm Niki, 33, married for ten years and we have 5 kids 10 and under together while I also have 3 teen boys who live with me only part time (shared custody). That said it's pretty crazy around here on any given day lol! Laughing
I've been knitting ten years, basically started just after I got married! My great grandma and mom taught me crochet starting at four, so I've been a yarnie most my life!

I recognize a lot of you from Elena's test forum and around Rav, what a lovely group of ladies. I love you
SavageRedhead
SavageRedhead

http://about.me/nikianders

Back to top Go down

Post  SavageRedhead Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:11 am

I'm a year behind myself, I'm 34 not 33. I'd rather be stuck at 33 however! Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
SavageRedhead
SavageRedhead

http://about.me/nikianders

Back to top Go down

Post  elena ds Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi, I am Elena. Thank you for your invitation Valerie.
I am russian but actually stay at home mom living in France. My grandma taught me knitting and crocheting when I was 6. I am 31years old and I have 2 children one boy 4y.o. and 17 months' daughter. I like knit for my family and really glad to join your testers' group.

elena ds

Back to top Go down

Post  deidre12345 Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:18 am

Hi everyone! Nice to be here - every time I am allowed to join a tester forum I feel like I am joining a secret club with all the cool kids hee hee! I am Deidre, and though I am originally from Alaska (and sort of Montana, and a little bit Utah) I live in Budapest Hungary now with my Hungarian husband and our two daughters, Szonja 3.5 and Nora 6 months. I used to work play in a preschool, but now I play at home full time!

deidre12345

Back to top Go down

Post  Cicha Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:57 am

Hi girls, thank Val for invitation!

I'm Anna and I live in Poland - close to Baltic Sea... I have been married for almost 6 years (14th July) and have 3 little girls. Noemi has almost 5, Estera 2,5 and Sara almost half a year.

My mother taught me knitting when I was a little girl - she taught me only some basic things like how to CO, knit or purl, BO... that's all... When my first daughter was little and I have the second one in my belly I bought some needles, some yarn and started my adventure with needles once more... but in my last pregnant I really loved knitting!
Cicha
Cicha

Back to top Go down

Post  blueflower Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi, I am excited to test this cute skirt!

I am Nicola and I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I have been knitting for over 15 years now, though seriously for the last 5. I mostly knit for my kids - my 4 yr old son, Max, and my 2 yr old daughter Heidi. I am a stay at home mum and love spending time with my kids Smile Though this does mean not a huge amount of knitting time!

blueflower

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganMagic Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 am

I am Nele aka MorganMagic on Ravelry! Full-time mom of Sarah who's almost 10 and wife of the sweetest man Daniel. I'm 40 but I still feel 16 Smile
I live in Belgium, in the smallest town possible, with Sarah and Daniel, a black&white cat Fee, 2 rabbits and lots of tropical fish. I knit every day, and I also like reading, writing, coloring and photographing.
Nice to be here and to test a cute skirt for Sarah!

MorganMagic

Back to top Go down

Post  karinamaza Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:54 am

Hi, ladies! I'm Karina, SAHM of 3 kids (two girls ages 9 and 7 and a 3 yo boy). I'm a translator but since the kids came into our lives, I decided to care for them until they are all in school. I love knitting! I live in the suburbs of Chicago but I was born and raised in Mexico; came to the US soon after my loving husband and I tied the knot... over 12 years ago. I look forward to testing Val's designs.

karinamaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum